On April 14 a scientific and practical forum “Autism. Situation, realities and prospects in Kazakhstan” was held in the Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU) named after S.D. Asfendiyarov.
On April 2 the charity foundation of Bulat Utemuratov “Asyl Miras” held “Time to break down barriers’ campaign in Almaty, Astana, Kyzylorda, Ust-Kamenogorsk. On this day, anyone could pass an interactive test and get rid of false stereotypes about autism, and then “let their fears go” along with blue balloons in the sky.
Did you know that on April 2 millions of blue balloons will fly to the sky all over the world, and the main buildings and monuments of major cities will be illuminated with blue light?
Asyl Miras Bulat Utemuratov Charity Foundation was founded in 2014 by Bulat Utemuratov, renowned businessman, public figure and president of Kazakhstan’s Federation of Tennis.
As an organization concerned with the future of Kazakhstan, Asyl Miras prioritizes the interests of the nation’s children as the cornerstone of its local development strategy.More
Годовой отчет 2014
The staff regularly reports to the founder, the Supervisory Board and sponsors about the Foundation’s operations, as well as projects' beneficiaries and the general public.More
The Foundation's operations are transparent: it communicates in the most transparent way possible and releases reports on a regular basis.More
- The mass media about us
What programmes are supported by the Foundation?
The Foundation implements programmes in such sectors as healthcare, science, culture, education, sports, etc.
Criteria for selecting programmes to be implemented:
1. Compliance of a project with the Foundation’s and the Founder's mission, goals and priorities.
2. Necessity and relevance. The extent to which the project would satisfy actual needs of the target audience.
3. The project, if implemented, would benefit a large number of people.
4. The solution offered in the project would be sustainable, consistent and positive.
5. The solution offered in the project would be realistic and feasible in a realistic time frame.
6. The project implementation plan is clear and reasonable.
7. The project is financially sound and economically beneficial.
8. The project, if implemented, would not have an adverse environmental impact.
9. The project provides for drawing on experience gained by other organisations and for communicating with them; the project would compliment other ongoing programmes in the region (if any).
10. The project suggests taking / using innovative approaches and methods in resolving the respective issue.
11. The project would allow for the possibility of sharing positive experience with wider audiences.
Can you provide financial aid to me personally?
No, the Foundation does not offer financial aid to individuals.
Who funds the Foundation?
The Foundation is funded by the its founder, as well as through contributions from individual and corporate sponsors.